The highlight of the week is when we gather to worship. There are many ways to serve on Sunday mornings. Please contact the church office to learn more!
Service opportunities include participating in prayer vigils, participating in the prayer chain, and knitting/crocheting prayer shawls.
New Member – sponsoring those going through membership and helping with a new member reception.
Hospitality – helping and providing for the Sunday Coffee Hour; and contributing food to and serving at scheduled meals during the year.
Senior ministry – monthly visitation, delivering flowers and other items, and taking Communion
Transportation – help transport members to and from services by being a driver or escort
Social Ministry – coordination and event planning
Breaking Bread – meal prep, serving, shopping, decorating and clean up.
Those with leadership skills have the opportunity to put them to use in many areas of the church.
- • Congregational Council
- • Ministry group chair/member
- • Property care of grounds and building
Our Nurturing Ministry is the way we pour into others as Christ did for His disciples
- • Nursery –being an attendant or serving in leadership and coordination.
- • Youth Education – helping with Sunday school; volunteering in VBS; planning and/or helping with a middle school-age or high school-age activity; and mentoring and assisting in the Confirmation program
- • Adult Education – teaching Sunday school; hosting a women’s circle, small group leadership